Jose Still wants to Sign Attacker — Reveals Plans to bring in a Fourth Signing

Jose Mourinho MUFC

According to reports from ESPN, Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has delayed his plans to bring in a new player to Old Trafford till the winter transfer window.

Manchester United have bought the likes of Romelu Lukaku, Nemanja Matic and Victor Lindelof for a combined fee in excess of £160million this summer and while manager Jose Mourinho recently revealed that he is happy with the club’s activity in the transfer window so far, he hinted at a fourth signing.

Speaking ahead of United’s Premier League opener against West Ham United, Mourinho stated that 75% of his targets had been acquired this summer and added that the remaining 25% is still in the works. Mourinho looks keen to add a attacking player.

Following the admission from Mourinho, speculation linking the likes of Ivan Perisic, Gareth Bale and Sergi Roberto to Old Trafford has intensified but now according to reports from ESPN, it looks like United will not be signing a new player before the end of the summer transfer window.

The report states that Mourinho does not want to upset the harmony of his current squad by bringing in a new big money signing and that the 54-year-old is now prepared to wait till the January transfer window to further reinforce the ranks at Old Trafford.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.